Miranda Jo

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

FIRST!

What do you do when you're so sarcastic people take you seriously? You have to apologize a lot. You have to say the phrases: I'm not being serious. I'm joking. I'm kidding. You know how tiring that is to remind people that you joke about life because there's no point in being serious all the time? It's annoying. It makes me wanna punch you in the face. (Am I kidding or not?)


Disclaimer: Things I find funny, are really for my amusement only. If you get offended by anything said on my blog, you take it up to my complaint department. Here's what you do, hoover over the X button on your browser and get the fuck off my page. I state clearly, I am sarcastic. I will not sensor myself on my own blog because youre sensitive. Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home